Cultivating Compassionate Care Knowledge
SURREY WIDE SAFEGUARDING LUNCH AND LEARN
Join us for an Online Knowledge Exchange Event on Cultivating Compassionate Care – Nurturing System Cultural Awareness and Inclusion
Tuesday 27th February from 1 -2 pm via MS Teams
Are you a leader in the integrated care system? Elevate your impact by participating in our exclusive online knowledge exchange event! This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with subject matter experts and peers to drive positive change in our communities.
- Gain insights from thought leaders like Ruth Robertson from King’s Fund and Hina Ashraf from Surrey Minority Ethnic Forum.
- Learn strategies to identify and address disparities within healthcare, fostering a more equitable system.
- Explore innovative approaches to service design that prioritise inclusivity, ensuring everyone has access to quality healthcare.
- Shift the focus towards enabling communities to manage their own health and wellbeing, fostering a collaborative and patient-centric approach.
- 🎤 Guest Speakers: Ruth Robertson (King’s Fund) and Hina Ashraf (Surrey Minority Ethnic Forum)
- 🤝 Interactive Sessions: Engage in dynamic discussions and network with like-minded leaders.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be at the forefront of change in healthcare. Register here now or via the QR code below to secure your spot and be part of a movement towards a more inclusive and compassionate healthcare system!
#CultivatingCompassionateCare #InclusiveHealthcare #KnowledgeExchange2024
If you have any issues with the registration for this event – please contact: email@example.com