CareKnowledge is a holistic professional development platform for busy social care teams.
A subscription gives members unlimited access to expert, evidence-based information and resources across the whole spectrum of social care practice, seamlessly blended with collaboration tools and an easy-to-use CPD tracker.
Further learning and resources are available free of cost to partners via the communities of practice on the Care Knowledge platform. Take a minute to register and access a wealth of learning, digital resources and information.
- CareKnowledge Newsletter August 2023 – Most-read articles on CareKnowledge: January – June 2023
- CareKnowledge Newsletter August 2023 – Autism, Crime and Criminal Justice, Inspections
- CareKnowledge Newsletter August 2023 – Supporting New Mothers Involved in Children’s Social Care, Carers, Domestic Abuse
- CareKnowledge Newsletter August 2023 – Child Development, CSPRs, Contextual Safeguarding
- CareKnowledge Newsletter July 2023 – ACEs, Information Sharing and ‘Invisible Children’
- CareKnowledge Newsletter July 2023 – Care Leavers, Alcohol Misuse and Inspections
- CareKnowledge Video May 2023 – Learning from National Review of non-accidental injury in Under 1s